Each year millions of Americans make gifts in support of charitable purposes of their choice. In today’s environment, these gifts are more important than ever in helping fund the work of American Diabetes Association.
The Association fights back against diabetes in a number of ways, including: funding research to prevent, manage and cure diabetes, delivering services to hundreds of communities, providing credible and objective information and giving a voice to those who may otherwise not be heard.
As you consider your goals for the future, you may want to explore ways to continue your support of the American Diabetes Association through a planned gift in your will or estate plan. Many of these gifts will not only further the work of the Association, but will also feature benefits to you, such as tax savings or increased income in your retirement years.
Many have found that time spent considering the best ways to structure their gifts can help them make meaningful contributions while meeting personal planning goals as well.
- You will discover ways to make gifts to American Diabetes Association you may not have thought possible.
- You will see how the property you choose to make your gifts can make a difference in how much you may choose to give.
- You will learn the many ways you can make special gifts through your long-range estate and financial plans.
- You will enjoy your giving more knowing you are making the best use of income, gift and estate tax savings associated with gifts.
- You will learn how to give in ways that can actually "give back" for a time, providing extra income in retirement years or to help fund educational expenses and other needs.
That's what effective gift planning is all about. We trust the information presented here will help you as you seek to maximize your giving to American Diabetes Association and other causes you support while preserving financial security for yourself and your loved ones.